At 8020, we’re committed to being a world-class specialist PR consultancy. We aim to recruit smart people and give them the training, technology and opportunity to reach their potential. We’re all about growth, so job opportunities arise often. If you want an environment that’s supportive, understands work/life balance and strives for excellence, get in touch.
looking to upgrade your career?
Being a member of the 8020 team has many benefits
- Competitive salary
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Performance-related company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Company-funded training for professional qualifications
- Six-monthly career reviews
- Monthly mentoring scheme
- Monthly grant towards gym membership or other fitness activity
- Monthly social activities
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Visiting office masseur
- International business travel opportunities
- Healthy (and unhealthy) office snacks
- Decent coffee and herbal teas
- Friday afternoon open bar
- Investment in technology to help you succeed
- Company financial support for journalist and industry networking
- Positive encouragement at every turn
We need an account executive to join our growing team. You’ll have 1-2 years’ experience in a PR role, either in an agency or in-house. Reporting to an account manager, you’ll be able to hit the ground running in media relations, press release writing, article writing and social media. You’ll need to be a capable and precise writer, possess excellent research skills and enjoy mastering sometimes complex topics. You must enjoy the cut and thrust of media relations and be ambitious to achieve outstanding results.