At 8020, we’re committed to being a world-class specialist PR consultancy. We aim to recruit smart people and give them the training, technology and opportunity to reach their potential. We’re all about growth, so job opportunities arise often. If you want an environment that’s supportive, understands work/life balance and strives for excellence, get in touch.
looking to upgrade your career?
Being a member of the 8020 team has many benefits
- Competitive salary
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Performance-related company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Company-funded training for professional qualifications
- Six-monthly career reviews
- Monthly mentoring scheme
- Monthly grant towards gym membership or other fitness activity
- Monthly social activities
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Visiting office masseur
- International business travel opportunities
- Healthy (and unhealthy) office snacks
- Decent coffee and herbal teas
- Friday afternoon open bar
- Investment in technology to help you succeed
- Company financial support for journalist and industry networking
- Positive encouragement at every turn
Account Manager: full or part-time, fixed-term maternity cover contract
We have an exciting full or part-time, fixed-term maternity leave contract opportunity, initially for 9 months, with the possibility of extension. You will need several years’ experience of managing PR programmes, in an agency environment.
We need an account executive to join our growing team. You must be committed to building a career in public relations and able to demonstrate relevant experience. Reporting to an account manager, you’ll be able to hit the ground running in media relations, press release writing, article writing and social media. You’ll need to be a capable and precise writer, possess excellent research skills and enjoy mastering sometimes complex topics. You must enjoy the cut and thrust of media relations and be ambitious to achieve outstanding results.
We need an account manager to join our growing team. You will need several years’ experience of managing PR programmes, in an agency environment. Responsible for driving client accounts on a day-to-day basis, you’ll execute the strategies and activities detailed by the account director, ensuring that programmes and objectives are adhered to and that client accounts are well organised. You’ll need to be a capable and precise writer, possess excellent research skills and enjoy mastering sometimes complex topics. You must enjoy the cut and thrust of media relations and be ambitious to achieve outstanding results. You will report to client directors/account directors and will delegate to and manage the work of account executives/senior account executives.