WICHITA, Kan., Feb. 18, 2010 – Cessna Aircraft Company, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has added seven flight training schools to its global network of more than 280 Cessna Pilot Centers (CPCs).
The newest members of the CPC network are:
- Air Associates of Missouri in St. Louis, Mo. (KSUS)
- Fly Carolina in Rock Hill, S.C. (KUZA)
- FreeFlight CDVA in Lokeren, Belgium (ANR/EBAW)
- Gulf Air Center in Gulf Shores, Ala. (KJKA)
- Gunner Aviation in Rancho Murieta, Calif. (KJKA)
- Phoenix East Aviation in Daytona Beach, Fla. (KDAB)
- Premier Flight Training in North Las Vegas, Nev. (KVGT)
CPCs are flight training affiliates that use the new Cessna Flight Training System and Cessna aircraft and offer customers an array of services including flight training.
“Expanding our CPC network is part of the company’s effort to make flying more accessible and to re-energize pilot training,” said Julie Filucci, Cessna CPC manager.
“Cessna’s newly developed flight training system, our range of stable training aircraft including the newly introduced 162 Skycatcher, and our large CPC network, make this training option a complete package for anyone who wants to learn to fly,” Filucci said.
More information can be found at www.cessnaflighttraining.com.